Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Belated Final Post

     So... The Google Project. It was fun. Lots of fun. I can't say I really learned much from it, but I did have a pretty awesome time working on it. Walking down the halls in crazy uniforms and getting all the weirdest looks was fun, and especially when Mr. Plato came out to see what we were doing a couple times, but I'd have to say the best part was when we all got dressed up as a wizard(blake), a creeper(tony) and Lady Canadia(me) and walked from Blake's house down to the public library. People were crossing the streets to get away from us. Its just too bad that we didn't get to do the two videos we had planned on doing, though, because a lot of the best stuff we had filmed was all worked out for Fantastic Baby. We all had a great time, though, and from what we've heard, everybody else had a fun time watching the end product too. So, This is goodbye for now to the Google Project. 
-Darden

No comments:

Post a Comment