Monday, September 17, 2012

Day One (letsa go!)

Blake-
Well, this should be interesting... We started off today as the three guys who had no one to work with and no idea what to do, and remained that way for the majority of class. Lucky for us, near end of class I came up with a brilliant idea (and I say that as modestly as I can muster). We decided to work with that idea, and here we are.
The idea was this: We take Korean Pop songs (Kpop, which I have plenty of on my Ipod) and run the lyrics through a terrible translating system *cough google translate cough* we then take the badly translated lyrics and do a literal interpretation of them along to the original music. oh, and we film it.
It was originally intended as a joke, but I think it will work out, and be an interesting experience full of overacting and cross-dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment